We all know lemon, tomatoes, oranges, kiwi etc.. all fruits are very good for our skin because they are rich in Vitamin C. But have you applied vitamin C directly on your face. If no then try it. Vitamin C tablets are easily available in market shops and they are very cheap too. One strip will hardly cost you Rs 10 or 15 and in one strip you will get 15 tablets, so you will just spend Rs 1 for 1 capsule
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vitamin C powder , just crush tablet to get powder
- Few drops of lavender essential oil (Optional)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Massage onto face for 1-2 minutes in a gentle, circular motion.
- Leave on for 5 minutes to 45 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and a wash cloth.
- Use apple cider vinegar as toner (optional).
- Let it air dry and apply moisturizer