Our skin requires great care so we can always keep it in a perfect state. It is extremely important to protect it from the sun and also from the contact with chemicals that can damage it. The main problem of the skin is that dark spots and stains are very unpleasant to see and they cannot be removed easily.
Here’s a simple recipe that will help you improve the quality of your skin in a very short time. The first advantage of this recipe is that it has no side effects. It also eliminates the dark skin on your elbows, knees and armpits.
Here’s the ingredient that will help you have wonderful skin! It is rice!
You probably already have it at home and it’s very cheap.
- Rice is a good tonic for the skin: It contains an element called inositol which slows down aging very fast, stimulates blood circulation and improves the overall health of your skin. It is rich in vitamin B which is excellent for skin care, but also for our hair, fingernails, because it stimulates their regeneration, smoothness and strength against external elements.
- It moisturizes, regenerates and firms the skin: This virtue is primarily derived from rice water, which is a traditional remedy for Japanese women.
- It has an anti-wrinkle effect: The secret of rice to rejuvenate our skin lies in inositol. This compound corrects wrinkles and stimulates the circulation in the skin of our face, which is always very delicate.
- It is a great scrub: It is surprising, but these virtues are because of the phytic acid in rice. And what does this element do?
It eliminates the dead cells, helps us rejuvenate the face little by little.
- It removes skin spots: Rice water is a part of this ideal treatment to clean our skin from impurities. It cleanses, tones, reduces the facial spots mostly caused by acne. It is ideal to perform a treatment at least two days a week. We’ve also prepared you a video in which we’re showing you how to prepare this magnificent remedy.