Dark circles are the most common problem every woman faces in her lifetime and it is caused due to the excessive stress may it be work pressure or personal. So, here I am sharing an excellent remedy to remove dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles and eye bags.
Ingredients you will need-
- 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice
- 2 vitamin E capsules
- 2 tablespoon of aloe Vera gel
- 50grams of coriander leaves
- Rose water as required
- Blend coriander leaves with little rose water in a blender and extracts the juice out of it after blending.
- Now add 2 vitamin E capsules, 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel and 1 tablespoon of cucumber gel or cucumber juice in the prepared coriander juice. Mix all the ingredients very well.
- Apply this gel at night time on your dark circles, wrinkles, eye bags and puffy eyes. Gently massage it for 2 minutes and leave it overnight.
- Repeat this process daily and your dark circle’s problem will go away within 7 days.
Aloe Vera gel has immense beauty benefits and helps the skin by providing moisture, reducing dark spots, sunburns and other blemishes on your face and also helps with healing acne and acne scars.
Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing the redness of skin and get rid of acne and pimples. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing excess oil and impurities from pores.
Vitamin E contains antioxidants which help in healing damaged skin and prevents the scars from becoming permanent. It is a great moisturizer to the skin and it keeps the skin hydrated.
Cucumber contains a lot of nutrients like magnesium and calcium. It is very healthy for the skin as it removes eye bags, dark eye area, dark circles and dark patches.
Coriander leaves can be beneficial in skincare as it contains certain vital nutrients and minerals that are needed for a healthy skin.