I am telling you how can you prepare herbal shampoo at home. We have prepared a lot of remedies for hair, skin, fat and unwanted hair but never made herbal shampoo. Shampoo we get in the market contains the harsh chemical which damages your hair, make them dull, dry that causes split ends and hair loss in your hair. So here is recipe for herbal shampoo,
You will require for herbal shampoo –
- 1/2 cup Fresh Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of Baby liquid soap
- ½ cup glycerin
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- ½ tsp of essential oil
- To prepare coconut milk, Break the coconut shell, remove shall then break the inside white coconut part into pieces then grind it, You can add water if required, Extract the milk of ground coconut using a strainer
- Mix prepared coconut milk and baby liquid soap in a clean bowl.
- Now mix glycerin and coconut oil in separate bowl,
- Now mix both mixtures together and add ½ tsp of essential oil of your choice.
- Your shampoo is ready now you can store in a container.
You can store this shampoo for 15 days.
You will see the effect in just one use, your hairs will be more manageable.