Not often that seeing an idea, he immediately rushes to fulfill it. But with these handbags so it happened. Simply, I love rework…………. Simple, useful, desired.
These bags go up:
-Children to store pencils, pins, mosaics, designers (to use 5L bottle)
– storage pegs, needlework details, molds for biscuits and so on.
- plastic bottle
- the cloth
- tape or string
- candle and a needle with a plastic top (awl or thin)
- 1. Cut the top from the bottle to the desired height.
Put gum to make holes in a line.
The heated needle or an awl make holes through 2mm.
2. Determine the size of the top of the fabric.
I width of 26cm + 2cm allowance, height 15 cm, taking into account allowances.
3. then iron the folds. Bottom 1 cm, from top to tuck 2 times – 0.5 cm and 3 cm (to hide the raw edge). Put eyelets. Stitch the top edge.
4. Now the side seam. Back down exactly 1 cm from the edge. Pictured bottom tucked, but you need to stitch it in expanded form. Then iron the seam.
5. Now sew the top of the bottle. Turn it inside out and put in the bottle so that the tucked edge held precisely under the holes. Then lift it – fold should be 1 mm below the hole. Sewn seam back needle.
6. Raise the tissue up, threading ribbon or lace. It would be nice to wear restraints, such as beads, if you will use the children
Courtesy : www.livemaster.ru