How to make green valley sconces from papier-mache, Let’s start
1. Making the wire: 2 laps – 1 – with a diameter of 20-25 cm, 2 – 5 cm in diameter, 6 pieces of wire, each 15 cm long, slightly curved. Dipping pieces of toilet paper in the PVA glue wrap all the blanks and give dry.
2. Putting the ceiling framework: The ends of the wire pieces filbert-rings and put in a full circle as shown in the photo. Joints anchoring toilet paper with PVA. Dry them.
3. The basis of our turn over the ceiling and laid out inside 1-2 layer dry toilet paper. Put foil on the sides and inside old newspapers laid to form held.
4. Overturn. For strength laid bandage.
5. coated with PVA (right hand as possible), we give a little dry and take out the foil and old newspapers inside, and then it will not tear off :)! Give doughnut. Then cut off the excess and make a hole on top of the bulb socket.
6. On a dry bowl sprayed lacquer (available for hair) and give dry. Then paint with acrylic paints and assemble fixtures. Done!
7. Have fun and joy!