I have shared many times that how can you use onion juice for hair. There is no doubt that onion is highly beneficial for hair but its is also true that it is very time consuming job to apply onion juice on your hair every time before shampoo. So in this post today I will share how can you prepare onion hair oil at home that you can use easily any time without any extra effort for preparation
To prepare this oil you will need
- Coconut oil
- Kalonji seeds
- Take 2 medium size onion, peel and cut it in small pieces
- Now take 1 bowl of coconut oil
- Put this oil on stove, when it is little bit warm add onion into this
- After 3-4 minutes when onion turn light brown, add 2 spoons of kalonji seeds
- Let it cook for 5 minutes
- Now turn off the flame and let it cool
- Filter this oil
Your hair tonic is ready to store in glass bottle. Use this as re gular hair oil and leave it on our scalp for whole night. Next morning wash your hair with shampoo
Top 10 benefits of onion for hair
- They are very good at hair follicle nourishment and help restore lost nutrients to your scalp.
- They are rich in Sulphur, which is known to minimize breakage and thinning.
- They have potent anti-bacterial properties and help fight infections of the scalp. This in turn helps reduce hair fall as scalp infections can cause massive loss of hair.
- They are naturally potent antioxidants, which is why they help reverse the effects of premature greying.
- This vegetable lends a healthy shine to hair, which can become permanent when used regularly.
- Research has found that they have the ability to prevent neck and head cancer.
- They also make your hair uninhabitable for lice.
- Add volume by using onion juice for hair.
- They can be used to fight dandruff owing to their rich anti-bacterial properties.
- They improve blood circulation which is another way they contribute to hair growth.