This is a beautiful hanging craft to decorate our home, party, function etc.
Paper cup – 2
Bead chain (I bought a bunch of bead chains for a dollar at one dollar store – very cheap)
Polythene cover (grocery cover)
* To make polythene rose, open the polythene cover (grocery cover).
* Cut into strips (length and breadth – your choice)
* Apply glue over the full sheet and sprinkle glitters densely.
* Then paint the cup as like your choice.
* I have given acrylic paints and kept for 30 mins to dry.
* Paint both sides. Since my paper cup is thin, I have glued two cups together. If its thick, one is enough.
* Fix the roses with bead chain, length of the bead chain around 20 cm.
* Fix the bead chain at the tip of each petals, just fixing with instant fix glue or glue gun is enough, because with paper cup, beads will attach well and good.
* To hang, fix the bead chains like this.
* Hang it on wall using a nail.
* This will look really awesome, because of its shining beads and colorful cup decoration.
For Video tutorial,