Today I will share a remedy for cracked heels. This will make your cracked heals soft and smooth in just 7 days.
Ingredients you will need –
- 2 teaspoons of glycerin
- 1 teaspoon of Vaseline petroleum jelly
- 1 teaspoon of mustard oil
- 1 tablespoon of grated candle
- In a clean bowl take 2 teaspoons of glycerin, 1 teaspoon of Vaseline petroleum jelly, 1 teaspoon of mustard oil and 1 tablespoon of the grated candle.
- Mix them well and boil the mixture by using double boiler process or you can use the microwave.
- When it gets melted transfer the content into any container and leave it for 4 hours.
- Before applying wash your feet and then apply it generously to your cracked areas before going to bed and cover your feet with socks overnight. And rinse it off next morning.
Candle wax helps to moisture up the cracked heels and yields softer heels. It covers up the microscopic gaps and cracks on the heels.
Glycerin helps in increasing the width and thickness of the upper layer and improves proper functioning of the skin tissues. It locks moisture in and keeps the harmful chemicals out of the feet.
Vaseline petroleum jelly helps to deep moisture the skin and get rid of any dead skin and roughness.
Mustard oil contains healing properties which help to get rid of cracked heels as well as soft feet overnight.