Today I will share how to make 100% natural and preservative free homemade toners. These refreshing toners can be preserved in a refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. This toner is suitable for all skin types.
Ingredients you will need –
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds
- ½ teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- To make the toner, we need one saucepan and then add 1 cup of water and 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds into it.
- Then cover the saucepan and boil it for 7-8 minutes or until it is completely boiled.
- Then leave it for let cool and strain the water. In the water add ½ teaspoon of fresh lemon juice in it.
- Mix them well and your homemade facial toner is now ready for use.
You can use this regularly any time of the day.
Lemon juice helps to draw excess oil from the skin because it contains vitamin C and citric acids and these ingredients help to lighten and brighten the skin.
Fennel seeds can cleanse the skin by unclogging the dirt, excess sebum, excess dead cells and gems from the pores. It has astringent properties which help tighten pores, reduce oiliness and shrink large pores.