Today I will share beetroot soap for skin whitening and glowing skin. With this we will get fair, pink, and spotless skin naturally.
Ingredients you will need –
- ½ transparent soap (preferably pears, you can choose any transparent soap)
- ½ tablespoon of beetroot powder
- ½ teaspoon of almond oil
- ½ teaspoon of glycerin
- 2 teaspoons of rose water
- Firstly, grate one transparent soap (preferably pears, you can choose any transparent soap) by using grater, we need almost ½ of the soap and transfer it to a bowl.
- Then add ½ tablespoon of beetroot powder, ½ teaspoon of almond oil, ½ teaspoon of glycerin and 2 teaspoons of rose water in the above prepared grated soap.
- Then heat the mixture by double boiler process or use the microwave.
- When it completely melts up then put the melted mixture into any shape container (the shape you want to give).
- Leave it for 5-6 hours to freeze again and your soap is ready for use. Apply this to your regular soap.
Beetroot helps in glowing up the skin, it eliminates wrinkles and fine lines helping to enhance the skin texture and increasing the elasticity
Almond oil has natural vitamins which give glow to your skin and along with that it keeps your skin soft and fresh for a long time
Rose water is a great cleanser and aids in removing excess oil and impurities from pores.
Glycerin locks moisture in and keeps the harmful chemicals out of the skin. It nourishes our skin and keeps your skin healthy, soft and fresh.