There are some exercise that are very effective to burn extra fat around belly area. For most of the people all extra fat accumulates around belly regions and it takes much time and effort but if you focus on som evenly exercises only, you can remove this stubborn fat also very fast. One of this kind of exercise is Push-Ups. Push-ups are an essential step of the slimming workout plan. They specifically focus on reducing the belly fat and strengthen your core muscles as well. Start with 5 push-ups, then move up to 10, and if you can, stretch it up to 50. But, do this gradually as you will not be able to do 50 push-ups on the first day.
Apart from Push-Ups crunches are also very effective to burn abdominal fat. There are four different types of crunches – reverse crunch, twisting crunch, Thai crunch, and cable crunch. If you are a beginner, start with reverse crunch and after few day try for twisting, thai and cable crunch
After that on third number there is Plank exercise. Start by holding the forward plank position for 10 seconds, and then gradually increase it to 30-35 seconds. When you are comfortable enough with the forward plank, you can try side planks.
Apart from these exercises for 15-20 minutes everyday there are some diet changes also that you should follow
1. Eat frequently to keep your metabolism active. Eat every 2-3 hours to lose weight. But, ensure you eat foods that will help you lose weight and keep your metabolism active.
2. Drink plenty of water. Keeping yourself hydrated will curb your hunger pangs. So, drink at least 3 liters of water every day. If you workout, your water intake should be more. Water also helps to flush out the toxins from the body. It improves digestion, cleanses the colon, and aids proper cell function. Drink water 20-30 minutes before having your meals.
3. Consume len protein. To get a toned body, you should include lean proteins with every meal. You can eat eggs, nuts, seeds, fish, chicken breast, mushrooms, lentils, sprouts, black-eyed peas, kidney beans, mung beans, and Bengal gram.
4. Consume healthy fats in morning. You can consume avocado, flax seeds, olive oil, flaxseed oil, hemp seed oil, pumpkin seeds, fish oil, rice bran oil, coconut oil, clarified butter (ghee), peanut butter, sunflower seeds, sunflower seed butter, almonds, macadamia nuts, walnuts, pecan nuts, hazelnuts, and pine nuts. It is best to eat nuts in the morning so that you can burn the calories during the day.
5. Avoid junk food. The key to losing weight is to avoid all junk food. Junk and processed foods have no nutrition and are high in salt and unhealthy fats. These elevate the bad cholesterol levels, aid weight gain, increase the risk of heart disease and cancer, and accelerate aging. So, avoid fries, fried chicken, potato wafers, carbonated drinks, packaged fruit juices, packaged crispies, flavored cereals, and frozen fast foods.