Thick eyebrows have always been in demand thick ,well-shaped eyebrows
can enhance your look, while thin and sparse eyebrows can make you look older and dull.
Many people end up with eyebrows that are too thin because of over plucking, threading or waxing. Sometimes, thin eyebrows occur as a result of the aging process, nutritional deficiencies, poor cosmetic application or medical conditions like hypothyroidism, eczema and alopecia areata.
Medical treatments like chemotherapy and radiation can also cause hair loss, including on the brow line.
If your eyebrows are too thin, you can easily solve this problem with the help of some natural home remedies.
Here are the top 10 ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally.
1. Castor Oil.
2. Coconut Oil.
3. Olive Oil.
4. Onion Juice.
5. Egg Yolk.
6. Fenugreek Seeds.
7. Aloe Vera.
10. Eat Healthy.
- Massage the hair follicles under your eyebrows daily using circular movements in the direction of the hair growth.
- Exfoliate the skin around your eyebrows once in a while to remove dead skin cells and increase blood circulation.
- Apply petroleum jelly along your eyebrows 2 or 3 times daily to condition and moisturize them. It will also help promote thick eyebrows.
- Break open a vitamin E capsule and apply a few drops of the oil to your brows twice daily.
- Avoid plucking, tweezing or waxing the brows too frequently.
- Avoid applying too much makeup on the eyebrows.
- Avoid pressing your eyebrows too hard when applying an eyebrow pencil.
- Avoid scratching or rubbing your eyebrows too hard.
- Reduce stress as it can slow down the growth of your eyebrows.
- Sleep at least 6 hours daily to help your eyebrows grow faster and thicker.
- Drink enough water to keep your body hydrated and enjoy silky hair and plump eyebrows.
- Once your eyebrows are thick and lush, get them reshaped professionally.